Wine Club Membership Terms and Conditions
- Portfolio Wine Club members commit to purchasing a minimum of two cases of wine per year.
- These cases are sent to you directly in April and August.
- The April case includes our new release Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- The August case includes our new release Rosé (six bottles) and a mix of three Pinot Noir and three Chardonnay.
- Case Wine Club members must purchase an initial minimum of one case (12 bottles) for discounts and other member benefits to apply.
- One year membership (renewable — any subscription commitments and initial purchase requirements applicable).
- You are obliged to notify any changes to delivery address.
- Discount does not apply with any other promotion.
- You must be 18 years or older.
By purchasing products via the Winery Website you both agree and are bound by the terms and conditions listed on this web page. These terms and conditions may be amended by WHISTLING BUOY LTD at any time by posting amended or new terms on this website.
We respect and honour the privacy of our customers. We will not at any stage sell or rent your personal information to any third parties. If you agree to sign up to our wine club or mailing list; your details will be added to our database to receive updated information. Any personal details collected by WHISTLING BUOY LTD are stored in a private database that will only be used to support your customer relationship with us.
SALE OF LIQUOR ACT
Rim Winery is a New Zealand owned off license as defined in New Zealand’s Sale of Liquor Act and is legally authorised to promote, sell and deliver wine via online or mail order. It is illegal for WHISTLING BUOY LTD to sell liquor to any persons under the age of 18. It is also illegal for anyone to purchase alcohol who is under 18 and to make a false declaration of their age in order to purchase liquor. It is against the law to use this website to purchase liquor if you are under the age of 18.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
WHISTLING BUOY LTD will make every effort to ensure that your purchases are not faulty or defective. Under the Consumers Guarantees Act we will replace goods that are not of merchantable quality. If you are not satisfied in regards to your purchase(s) please feel free to contact us at +64 (03) 445 0897.
WHISTLING BUOY LTD accepts all payments via PayPal. As a New Zealand owned organisation all payments are made in New Zealand dollars, inclusive of 15% GST. The name that will appear on your statement will be WHISTLING BUOY LTD.
WHISTLING BUOY LTD does not retain any credit card information provided by our customers. All payments are done securely through our bank and payment provider. Our payment providers are committed to data security and use a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorised access.
WHISTLING BUOY LTD will aim to deliver all purchases within two to five working days. Purchases can be made internationally however an additional cost will be incurred. For more information on these additional costs please contact us on +64 (03) 445 0897.
By registering as a Wine Club member, you consent to your contact details being kept in a secure file. Order dispatch dates may vary each year depending on vintage and bottling dates. You are obliged to notify us of any changes to delivery address.
You must be 18 years or older.